Align Your Potential and Accelerate Success
March 9-10, 2017
Are you preparing for a larger role in leading your organization? Moving from “up through the ranks” to joining an organization at a higher level, or from “hands on” to strategist, is a huge jump in mindset and daily practice.
This two-day experiential leadership event will allow you to dive into what’s needed as you advance in your company. And you’ll push out of your comfort zone by working with horses at Fire Horse Ranch, just north of Phoenix, Arizona.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
High Potential Leaders and Executives (Directors, Assistant Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents); Leaders preparing to assume a larger role. Other titles may apply in your organization.
- How sustainable leadership practices impact your ability to advance in your company.
- How to identify where you are in your leadership journey and where you’re headed.
- Working with the horses, you’ll identify fears and obstacles that rein in your ability to lead.
- How to use Evidence-Based Leadership for an integrated approach to leading others.
- Through understanding your own internal leadership compass, you’ll inspire and motivate yourself and others, feel a greater sense of purpose, get more done with much less effort and stress, and constantly attract positive and powerful people and success to you.
You’ll combine your strategic career goals with self-awareness, understanding your strengths, and how to gain the momentum to unleash your leadership potential. Discover the unknown about yourself and the way that you lead!
Speak Up to Stand Out
Gain the Clarity, Connection and Confidence to Find Your Voice as a Brave Leader
Starts September 12th, 2016
Free Online Summit
This virtual summit brings together more than 15 top industry experts including Aligned at Work’s CEO & Leadership Expert Laurie Battaglia, to share their very best strategies so that you can become the leader you want to be!
Conquering the Leadership Paradox
How Do You Make it Through the Work Day?
Starts August 29th, 2016
Free Online Summit
Want to know the secret strategies top performing leaders use to get more done with less resources and less stress?
Of course you do! In today’s world, the pressure to grow the company faster, hire the best talent and get more done with less resources is overwhelming to say the least.
If you can relate, I invite you to the most anticipated Virtual Leadership Summit of the year! Our virtual summit can be accessed from your computer or phone. No Travel Required.
Aligned at Work’s CEO & Leadership Expert Laurie Battaglia, creator of the Aligned at Work Model, is one of the featured Thought Leaders for this Summit. Hear Laurie talk about her views on leadership and the 5 Success Factors that she uncovered through her 30+ years working in a corporate environment as a leader and supporting other leaders as a leadership development facilitator and executive coach.
The Aligned at Work™ Leader:
5 Ways to Attract the Best Talent and Create a Thriving Workplace
May 5-6, 2016
Aligned at Work™ Leaders understand the high cost of disengaged employees and unwanted turnover. Losing Star Performers is hard on everyone. By connecting the 5 success principles of the Aligned at Work™ Model, you’ll find satisfaction in your own work, and in turn are able to create the kind of workplaces where people love to work for you!
This Two-Day Workshop helps People Leaders to understand themselves and their leadership presence first, and then teaches practical application of the Aligned at Work™ Model to create a thriving workplace. Learn the 5 things that people want for their life and work. Leave with a plan to implement change.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is for leaders of people, mid- to senior-level in their organizations.
- Build and strengthen your leadership presence.
- Create a career and workplace where your values and vocation align.
- Learn how to create workplaces where team members are engaged and aligned with the organization’s vision and values.
- Increase employee engagement, decrease unwanted turnover, and reduce onboarding and training costs.
- Why it’s important to stay connected and aligned to all parts of your life and work.
- The high cost of not tending to your own health and well-being.
- How you encourage or discourage healthy and supportive relationships around you in life and work.
- An easy way to determine if your work aligns with your spirit.
- Why it’s important to create financial sustainability in your career and examine your wealth mindset.
- How to take the 5 success principles back to your team to transform your workplace into a happy and healthy one!
What Will You Take Back to Your Workplace?
- You’ll develop a plan to create a workplace where people can thrive and be fully engaged, where people can show up authentically and from a place of strength.
- You’ll save time and money by allowing people to do what they do best, enhancing productivity and passion for work.
- However you measure a thriving workplace — engagement scores, Best Places to Work awards, lack of unwanted turnover — your performance will improve.