Diversity, Inclusion, Equity & Belonging
You know you need to do something about diversity and inclusion in your organization, but you don’t know where to start. It can be overwhelming and difficult territory to navigate.
A great company starts with great leadership! Building an inclusive culture is more than just consulting or training. You intentionally set the tone for how it feels to work within your company.
All we ask is that you and your team come with compassion, a willingness to learn and an open mind.
Why We’re Different
We are not here to judge. We are not here to critique. We are not here to assume. We are here to meet you and your team where you are.
Our goal is to help improve your workplace culture and inclusivity, not shame or blame your current practices or understandings.
In all of our diversity and inclusion work, we have a multi-person team facilitating the work. We strive to include consultants who identify as LGBTQIA+, differently-abled and multigenerational. Diversity has many facets that are all vital to the vibrancy of an organization. We find that having a multi-cultural facilitation team communicates messages in the most effective manner possible.
Building Inclusive Cultures
Successful Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging Initiatives include more than training!
Understand where your company is now
Set your vision; chart your course
Cascade your inclusive culture throughout your organization
Support your leaders as they change behavior
Are your policies and practices inclusive, free of discrimination?
Are you building your bench inclusively?
Your Customized Components:
We Meet You Where You Are and Take You Where You Want To Go
Our Proven Methodology for Cultural Change
Building Inclusive Cultures
Introduction to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Understanding diversity language and definitions
- Building awareness of biases and stereotypes
- Recognizing how our own actions protect our awareness gaps
- Shared level setting of where we are and where we want to be in the future
Embracing Differences: Building Stronger Teams Through Welcoming Diversity and Practicing Inclusion
- Examining different types of diversity, seeking it when attracting and hiring diverse candidates
- Working together in teams
- Practicing civility when you believe different things
How Did We Get Here? Systemic Racism and How It Impacts Us at Work
- Recognizing systems that support racism, including unconscious bias and microaggressions
- Examining types of racism, including explicit, passive, and systemic racism
- What it means to be anti-racist
- How systemic racism shows up at work and what to do about it
Leading Inclusive Teams: Allyship and Conversations That Matter
- Becoming an ally
- Leading conversations that matter
- Using the Aligned Leader Model to lead inclusively
- Bringing it all together
We expected great training and consulting from the team at Aligned at Work®. We got even more. Their training isn’t like the others. People uncovered things within themselves and we have a stronger foundation for diversity because of it.
We chose Aligned at Work® because from the very first conversation, they met us where we were, not where they thought we should be. We needed a bit of education, and that was OK with them. Throughout the process, we felt included and that our voices mattered. Our training turned out better than we could have imagined, and we have the consultative process of Aligned at Work to thank for that.
Ready to be more Aligned at Work®?
E. Palo Verde Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85250
M-F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm AZ MTN