Build inclusive cultures within organizations through diversity and inclusion training that includes:
Unique things about your company’s team members – race, color, ethnicity, language, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, socio-economic status, age, physical/mental abilities – and the way they work together.
- Your Guiding Principles and/or Company Values embedded in the training.
- Our Guiding Principles and Aligned Leader™ Model for shifting to inclusive leadership practices.
- Focus on today’s perspective of systemic racism, including understanding how we got to where we are today, identifying personal biases, and understanding terminology.
- Learning how to embrace differences among associates and build a company that is even stronger because of its diverse workforce.
Inclusion Training is part of a larger cultural change management initiative, and will require, to succeed:
- CEO and senior leadership team commitment and active sponsorship.
- A communication plan to introduce changes and ongoing after training.
- Ongoing active support from leaders and other employees.
- A willingness to be vulnerable and open to learning what you may not know.
- Someplace/Someone that employees can go to for conversation, reporting issues.
- A method for two-way conversation with all employees.
Our Proven Methodology for Cultural Change
Ready to be more Aligned at Work®?
E. Palo Verde Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85250
M-F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm AZ MTN