Do you know how to build an inclusive culture where your team members and employees feel like they belong?
Is my company one where people really want to come to work every day?
Do my team members and employees feel valued and heard? Do they feel like their opinion matters?
A great company starts with great leadership! Building inclusive culture is more than just consulting or training. You intentionally set the tone for how it feels to work within your company.
Keys to Success
Build inclusive cultures within organizations through diversity and inclusion training that includes:
Unique things about your company’s team members – race, color, ethnicity, language, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, socio-economic status, age, physical/mental abilities – and the way they work together.
- Your Guiding Principles and/or Company Values embedded in the training.
- Our Guiding Principles and Aligned Leader™ Model for shifting to inclusive leadership practices.
- Focus on today’s perspective of systemic racism, including understanding how we got to where we are today, identifying personal biases, and understanding terminology.
- Learning how to embrace differences among associates and build a company that is even stronger because of its diverse workforce.
Our Proven Methodology for Cultural Change
Building Inclusive Cultures
Introduction to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging
- Understanding diversity language and definitions
- Building awareness of biases and stereotypes
- Recognizing how our own actions protect our blind spots
- Shared level setting of where we are and where we want to be in the future
Embracing Differences: Building Stronger Teams Through Welcoming Diversity and Practicing Inclusion
- Examining different types of diversity, seeking it when attracting and hiring diverse candidates
- Working together in teams
- Practicing civility when you believe different thing
How Did We Get Here? Systemic Racism and How It Impacts Us at Work
- Recognizing systems that support racism, including unconscious bias and microaggressions
- Examining types of racism, including explicit, passive, and systemic racism
- What it means to be anti-racist
- How systemic racism shows up at work and what to do about it
Leading Inclusive Teams: Allyship and Conversations That Matter
- Becoming an ally
- Leading conversations that matter
- Using the Aligned Leader Model to lead inclusively
- Bringing it all together
Ready to be more Aligned at Work®?
E. Palo Verde Dr. Scottsdale, AZ 85250
M-F: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm AZ MTN